Canadian border @ Beecher’s Falls to North Woodstock, NH
Due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic we are only offering a one-day in-person ride option for 2021.
Friday, June 24, 2022
~ 90 miles – elevation gain 4,738′
Three-Day Ride Details
Our ride starts at the Canadian-NH border of Beecher’s Falls near Colebrook, NH, on Friday, June 26, 2020. Because it’s a point-to-point ride, we provide transportation for riders, their luggage and bicycles, from Portsmouth, NH (the site of our finish line) to Colebrook, NH the day before the ride, on Thursday, June 25, 2020. Riders who provide their own transport can plan to meet us at the border on Friday morning for the group start of the ride (details below).
Transportation to Canaan, VT
- Riders should arrive by 9:30 AM, at the Cisco Brewers Pub (formerly Red Hook Brewery) at the Pease Tradeport in Portsmouth, to check in and get their bikes and luggage loaded for the 11 a.m. bus departure.
- You may leave your car over the weekend in the Cisco parking lot. Please park in the lot behind the building (ask TNHBR staff for exact location).
- Those riders who do not take the bus may register in Colebrook between 3:30 and 5 p.m. at the RiverEdge Inn – our host motel..
- Dinner will be available as a group at the RiverEdge Inn for riders and support who are staying in Colebrook – we will let everyone know the expected cost as we get close to the ride.
- Breakfast on Friday morning will be available at RiversEdge for those riders and support staying in Colebrook.
Riders and support are responsible for their lodging reservations and cost for Thursday evening. CLICK HERE for a list of local motels.
Day 1 Itinerary
5:00 a.m. Breakfast at RiverEdge Inn for riders who stayed in Colebrook. Luggage should be left at your motel and the luggage truck will pick it up.
6:15 a.m. Buses depart for the starting point.
7:00 a.m. All riders arrive at the Ethan Allen parking lot in Canaan, VT and prepare for departure. Roll call will happen before the official start.
7:30 a.m. Official start – 33rd Annual Trans NH Bike Ride.
Route maps will be available for riders at the start and the route will be well marked by TNHBR staff.
Three-day riders must check in with the ride staff at the Woodwards Resort in Lincoln upon their arrival in order to get their room keys. Massage therapists will be on hand to provide massages to all riders on a first-come, first-serve basis.
6:00 p.m. Spaghetti dinner will be provided by Lincoln and Woodstock Fire at the hotel.
5:00 – 8:30 pm Two-day riders should check in with TNHBR staff at the Woodwards Resort. Two-day riders who wish to join the group for dinner are welcome to do so at a nominal fee ($7).